This site is designed to provide our users a list of resources
that might help them utilize some of our resources better.
If there are any ideas for new items that you would like
added to aid you, please contact
Penn State Wireless
To get connected to the Penn State Wireless: Please visit here
If you would like a copy of Solidworks it can be
Mapping PASS (W:) Drive
If you map to your PASS from home and your internet
service provider (ISP) is not Penn State, you will
need to install Penn State's VPN
- Open 'My computer' from your desktop
- Click 'Map Network Drive' under 'Tools' on the top
- Enter the following in the 'Folder' field: \\win.pass.psu.edu\youruserID
(where 'youruserID' is your PSU user ID)
- Click 'Finish'
Mapping U: Drive
- From Windows Explorer, map \\udrive.win.psu.edu\users
- If connecting from a non-Penn State network, connect
to the Penn State VPN before mapping U: drive.
- If connecting from Home or Office please click